Eyelashes Enhancing Agents Market
Eyelashes Enhancing Agents Market Forecast, Trend Analysis & Competition Tracking - Global Market Insights 2018 to 2027
Analysis of Eyelashes Enhancing Agents market covering 30 + countries including analysis of US, Canada, UK, Germany, France, Nordics, GCC countries, Japan, Korea and many more
- Eyelashes enhancing agents market registered a CAGR of nearly 4.0% between 2013 and 2017.
- Global sales of eyelashes enhancing agents closed in on US$ 280 Mn in 2018, and are estimated to record a Y-o-Y growth of over 5.0% in 2019.
- The lead of North America in the eyelashes enhancing agents industry is here to stay, with revenues in 2018 estimated close to US$ 95.0 Mn. Sales of eyelashes enhancing agents in the region are sustained by high concentration of leading players in the region, and marked rise in adoption of cosmetic products among consumers.
- Asia Pacific will remain the high growth market for eyelashes enhancing agents.
Don't Need a Global Report?
save 40%! on Country & Region specific reports
What are the Significant Growth Drivers of Eyelashes Enhancing Agents Market?
- Growing prevalence of Blepharitis, which leads to eye inflammation and affects growth of eyelashes, has favored sales of cosmetic products among the increasing ‘look-conscious’ demographic worldwide, thereby driving demand for eyelashes enhancing agents.
- The consumers shift towards natural therapies and treatments to prevent side-effects of the chemical-induced agents has led manufacturers to focus on offering a broad array of effective natural eyelashes enhancing agents.
- Growing effectiveness and broad varieties of products that enable strengthening of brittle and drab eyelashes has been influencing developments and sales of eyelashes enhancing agents. Multitude offerings of eyelashes enhancing agents in the form of sprays, serums, and gels, which enable ease of application for consumers, has further favored the market growth.
- Effective positioning of eyelashes enhancing agents on shelves of supermarkets/hypermarkets, and the advent of ecommerce has managed to gain substantial grounds for the market growth. Smart sales strategy adopted by manufacturers that include discounts, offers, and assured gifts have been leading to higher sales closures, thereby auguring well for the growth of eyelashes enhancing agents market.
What are the Key Challenges Encountered by Stakeholders in Eyelashes Enhancing Agents Market?
- High costs of drugs used for manufacturing eyelashes enhancing agents remains a crucial challenge for the market players. Expensive nature of eyelashes enhancing agents is further driving the shift of consumers towards their economical alternatives, namely artificial eyelashes and mascaras, which is likely to act as a barrier to market growth.
- Numerous after-effects caused by the use of eyelashes enhancing agents such as darkening of the skin, the accidental spread of enhancing agents on other body parts leading to undesirable hair growth, and itchy eyes are anticipated to cause a decline in their demand.
More Insights, Lesser Cost (-50% off)
Insights on import/export production,
pricing analysis, and more – Only @ Fact.MR
Eyelashes Enhancing Agents Market – Competitive Landscape
- In May 2018, Estée Laude Cos. Inc. entered into a definitive partnership with Debenhams to strengthen its beauty portfolio with the launch of #Beautyhub. The department store enjoys its position as first multi-brand store and is based in Hertfordshire, the U.K. The launch of the store is geared towards bringing a variety of brands such as Clinique and Origins, Tom Ford Beauty, and Bobbi Brown at a single store.
- In December 2018, Allergens Plc received approval for Latisse, an eyelash thickening drug. The product is developed to treat hypotrichosis, which causes a loss of eyelashes. It is a one-of-its-kind prescription product aimed at lengthening eyelashes.
Incorporated in 1909, L'Oréal S.A. is headquartered in Clinchy, France. The company through its subsidiaries achieves the manufacturing and sales of cosmetic products targeted at women and men’s problem equally. It operates under divisions such as Active Cosmetics, Professional Products, L’oreal Luxe, and Consumer Products. The company has streamlined distribution channels such as travel retail, ecommerce, branded retail, medispas, pharmacies, departmental stores, perfumeries, hair salons, and mass-market retail channels.
Grande Cosmetics, LLC
Founded in 2008, Grande Cosmetics LLC is based in White Plains, the U.S. The company began its journey with a single product – GrandeLASH-MD and gradually expanded its product line to over 40 products that help consumer enjoy longer and youthful lashes, bouncy hair, and plumper lips.
Skin Research Laboratories
Established in 1992, Skin Research Laboratories is located in the United States. The company is engaged in the manufacturing and distribution of a wide category of cosmetic products at an international level. Its key divisions are cosmetic kits, hair, skin color, brows, and lashes.
Athena Cosmetics Inc.
Incorporated in 2006, Athena Cosmetics Inc. is headquartered in Ventura, C.A, the U.S. The physician-led manufacturer is an online retailer of skin care products with a variety of products that include shampoo, eyebrow and lash conditioners, and hair gels.
Roden and Fields
Established in 2002, Roden and Fields is located in the United States. The company is a key manufacturer of skincare as well as beauty enhancement products. It strives to bridge the gap between technology and innovative products with an aim to serve consumers better.
Beauty Essentials, Lashfactor Londons, Guangzhou Boss Biological Technique Ltd., Questex LLC, Lancer Dermatology, and Qingdao LashBeauty Cosmetic Co., Ltd are among the other leading players operating in the eyelashes enhancing agents market.
Know thy Competitors
Competitive landscape highlights only certain players
Complete list available upon request
Gains Remain High from Products for Repairing Damaged Eyelashes
The report finds that consumers with damaged eyelashes will contribute significantly to demand for the eyelashes enhancing products. Focus of consumers to improve their facial appearance by leveraging cosmetic products continues to underpin demand for eyelashes enhancing agents.
Additionally, the continuous intra-arterial chemotherapy treatment to cure breast cancer has been associated with damage to eyelashes, which in turn has underpinned demand for relevant care products, thereby driving demand for eyelashes enhancing agents market. The report estimates that eyelashes enhancing agents sales for products to repair damaged eyelashes will grow at a CAGR of over 5.0%through 2027.
The Fact.MR research report lends significant insights and actionable intelligence of the eyelashes enhancing agents market. A systematic methodology and holistic approach are employed to conduct a thorough assessment of the drivers, restraints, opportunities, and threats affecting the growth of eyelashes enhancing agents market in the forecast period 2018-2027.
To acquire comprehensive information of the historical and existing growth parameters of the eyelashes enhancing agents market, a deep secondary research followed by a primary research has been conducted. The secondary research includes the study of trade journals, press releases, company annual reports, paid resources, and other publications, while industry and market heads were interviewed to carry out the primary research.
Eyelashes Enhancing Agents Market: Segmentation
- Repairing Damaged Eyelashes
- North America
- Latin America
- FAQs -
Eyelashes Enhancing Agents MarketIs Anticipated To Grow At Cagr Of 5 % During The Forecast Period By 2027
L'Oréal S.A.,Grande Cosmetics, LLC,Skin Research Laboratories etc are the key players in the Eyelashes Enhancing Agents Market