- Eyelashes enhancing agents market registered a CAGR of nearly 4.0% between 2013 and 2017.
- Global sales of eyelashes enhancing agents closed in on US$ 280 Mn in 2018, and are estimated to record a Y-o-Y growth of over 5.0% in 2019.
- The lead of North America in the eyelashes enhancing agents industry is here to stay, with revenues in 2018 estimated close to US$ 95.0 Mn. Sales of eyelashes enhancing agents in the region are sustained by high concentration of leading players in the region, and marked rise in adoption of cosmetic products among consumers.
- Asia Pacific will remain the high growth market for eyelashes enhancing agents.
What are the Significant Growth Drivers of Eyelashes Enhancing Agents Market?
- Growing prevalence of Blepharitis, which leads to eye inflammation and affects growth of eyelashes, has favored sales of cosmetic products among the increasing ‘look-conscious’ demographic worldwide, thereby driving demand for eyelashes enhancing agents.
- The consumers shift towards natural therapies and treatments to prevent side-effects of the chemical-induced agents has led manufacturers to focus on offering a broad array of effective natural eyelashes enhancing agents.
- Growing effectiveness and broad varieties of products that enable strengthening of brittle and drab eyelashes has been influencing developments and sales of eyelashes enhancing agents. Multitude offerings of eyelashes enhancing agents in the form of sprays, serums, and gels, which enable ease of application for consumers, has further favored the market growth.
- Effective positioning of eyelashes enhancing agents on shelves of supermarkets/hypermarkets, and the advent of ecommerce has managed to gain substantial grounds for the market growth. Smart sales strategy adopted by manufacturers that include discounts, offers, and assured gifts have been leading to higher sales closures, thereby auguring well for the growth of eyelashes enhancing agents market.
Know More Details About the Report
What are the Key Challenges Encountered by Stakeholders in Eyelashes Enhancing Agents Market?
- High costs of drugs used for manufacturing eyelashes enhancing agents remains a crucial challenge for the market players. Expensive nature of eyelashes enhancing agents is further driving the shift of consumers towards their economical alternatives, namely artificial eyelashes and mascaras, which is likely to act as a barrier to market growth.
- Numerous after-effects caused by the use of eyelashes enhancing agents such as darkening of the skin, the accidental spread of enhancing agents on other body parts leading to undesirable hair growth, and itchy eyes are anticipated to cause a decline in their demand.
Eyelashes Enhancing Agents Market – Competitive Landscape
- In May 2018, Estée Laude Cos. Inc. entered into a definitive partnership with Debenhams to strengthen its beauty portfolio with the launch of #Beautyhub. The department store enjoys its position as first multi-brand store and is based in Hertfordshire, the U.K. The launch of the store is geared towards bringing a variety of brands such as Clinique and Origins, Tom Ford Beauty, and Bobbi Brown at a single store.
- In December 2018, Allergens Plc received approval for Latisse, an eyelash thickening drug. The product is developed to treat hypotrichosis, which causes a loss of eyelashes. It is a one-of-its-kind prescription product aimed at lengthening eyelashes.
Avail customized purchase options for your needs
Incorporated in 1909, L'Oréal S.A. is headquartered in Clinchy, France. The company through its subsidiaries achieves the manufacturing and sales of cosmetic products targeted at women and men’s problem equally. It operates under divisions such as Active Cosmetics, Professional Products, L’oreal Luxe, and Consumer Products. The company has streamlined distribution channels such as travel retail, ecommerce, branded retail, medispas, pharmacies, departmental stores, perfumeries, hair salons, and mass-market retail channels.
Grande Cosmetics, LLC
Founded in 2008, Grande Cosmetics LLC is based in White Plains, the U.S. The company began its journey with a single product – GrandeLASH-MD and gradually expanded its product line to over 40 products that help consumer enjoy longer and youthful lashes, bouncy hair, and plumper lips.
Skin Research Laboratories
Established in 1992, Skin Research Laboratories is located in the United States. The company is engaged in the manufacturing and distribution of a wide category of cosmetic products at an international level. Its key divisions are cosmetic kits, hair, skin color, brows, and lashes.
Athena Cosmetics Inc.
Incorporated in 2006, Athena Cosmetics Inc. is headquartered in Ventura, C.A, the U.S. The physician-led manufacturer is an online retailer of skin care products with a variety of products that include shampoo, eyebrow and lash conditioners, and hair gels.
Roden and Fields
Established in 2002, Roden and Fields is located in the United States. The company is a key manufacturer of skincare as well as beauty enhancement products. It strives to bridge the gap between technology and innovative products with an aim to serve consumers better.
Beauty Essentials, Lashfactor Londons, Guangzhou Boss Biological Technique Ltd., Questex LLC, Lancer Dermatology, and Qingdao LashBeauty Cosmetic Co., Ltd are among the other leading players operating in the eyelashes enhancing agents market.
Gains Remain High from Products for Repairing Damaged Eyelashes
The report finds that consumers with damaged eyelashes will contribute significantly to demand for the eyelashes enhancing products. Focus of consumers to improve their facial appearance by leveraging cosmetic products continues to underpin demand for eyelashes enhancing agents.
Additionally, the continuous intra-arterial chemotherapy treatment to cure breast cancer has been associated with damage to eyelashes, which in turn has underpinned demand for relevant care products, thereby driving demand for eyelashes enhancing agents market. The report estimates that eyelashes enhancing agents sales for products to repair damaged eyelashes will grow at a CAGR of over 5.0%through 2027.
An Adaptive Approach to Modern-day Research Needs
The Fact.MR research report lends significant insights and actionable intelligence of the eyelashes enhancing agents market. A systematic methodology and holistic approach are employed to conduct a thorough assessment of the drivers, restraints, opportunities, and threats affecting the growth of eyelashes enhancing agents market in the forecast period 2018-2027.
To acquire comprehensive information of the historical and existing growth parameters of the eyelashes enhancing agents market, a deep secondary research followed by a primary research has been conducted. The secondary research includes the study of trade journals, press releases, company annual reports, paid resources, and other publications, while industry and market heads were interviewed to carry out the primary research.
Have a report related query? Speak to us directly
Fact.MR has recently rolled out an analytical study of eyelashes enhancing agents market, which sheds light on a confluence of aspects that mold the market growth. While historical and forecast values (US$ Mn) are offered on the eyelashes enhancing agents market, the report also covers the most influential trends in the marketplace so as to enable the clients purchasing the report to make successful future business decisions.
Chapter 1 – Global Economic Outlook
The first chapter provides implicative analysis of the global economic growth and its direct as well as indirect impacts on the eyelashes enhancing agents market. According to the International Monetary Fund (IMF), the global economic outlook looks at a weakening expansion in the near term, and then pick up a modest pace after.
The efforts for resolving trade differences to revoke the business confidence and strengthen investor sentiment is likely to tilt in the favor of the personal care industry, thereby auguring well for the eyelashes enhancing agents market prospects.
Chapter 2 – Executive Summary
The report then begins with an insightful concise of eyelashes enhancing agents market, wherein global values and growth rate have been provided, along with a summary of key dynamics of eyelashes enhancing agents market. An opportunity assessment of eyelashes enhancing agents market has also been engulfed in this chapter, where winning and losing components of the market have been highlighted and studied.
Chapter 3 – Eyelashes Enhancing Agents Market Overview
The report proceeds with a succinct overview of eyelashes enhancing agents market, including an introduction to the market and a formal definition of the target research area – eyelashes enhancing agents. Imperative global statistics of eyelashes enhancing agents market, such as size (US$ Mn), forecast values, and Y-o-Y growth rate, have been offered. A taxonomy table included in this chapter represents key segments identified in the eyelashes enhancing agents market.
Chapter 4 – Eyelashes Enhancing Agents Market Background
The forecast factors and their relevance of impact on the prospects of eyelashes enhancing agents market have been incorporated in this chapter, along with patent analysis, PEST analysis, Porter’s Five Forces analysis, and an investment feasibility matrix. An analysis of the product positioning at regional level and customer behavior assessment has been included in this chapter. Key growth drivers, restraints and opportunities of eyelashes enhancing agents market have been studied in detail.
Chapter 5 – Eyelashes Enhancing Agents Market Analysis & Forecast 2013-2027
The study offers a long-term perspective of eyelashes enhancing agents market, by segmenting it on the basis of function and region. The size of each segments and their forecast values at global, regional and country level have been offered in this chapter.
Chapter 6 – North America Eyelashes Enhancing Agents Market
This chapter covers a detailed study of eyelashes enhancing agents market in North America. Revenue comparison of the segments, on the basis of country and function, in North America eyelashes enhancing agents market has been included in this chapter.
Chapter 7 – Latin America Eyelashes Enhancing Agents Market
The eyelashes enhancing agents market in Latin America has been scrutinized in this chapter. Imperative numbers such as the revenue comparison of the segments in Latin America eyelashes enhancing agents market have also been provided.
Chapter 8 – Europe Eyelashes Enhancing Agents Market
This chapter covers a detailed study of eyelashes enhancing agents market in Europe. Revenue comparison of the segments, on the basis of country and function, in Europe eyelashes enhancing agents market has been included in this chapter.
Chapter 9 – Japan Eyelashes Enhancing Agents Market
This chapter delivers a comprehensive study of eyelashes enhancing agents market in Japan, along with the historical and forecast values of the key market segments and the overall size of the market in the country.
Chapter 10 - APEJ Eyelashes Enhancing Agents Market
The eyelashes enhancing agents market in Asia-Pacific excluding Japan has been scrutinized in this chapter. Imperative numbers such as the revenue comparison of the segments in APEJ eyelashes enhancing agents market have also been provided.
Chapter 11 - MEA Eyelashes Enhancing Agents Market
This chapter covers a detailed study of eyelashes enhancing agents market in the Middle East & Africa. Revenue comparison of the segments, on the basis of country and function, in MEA eyelashes enhancing agents market has been included in this chapter.
Chapter 12 – Eyelashes Enhancing Agents Landscape Competition Analysis
This weighted chapter of the report sheds light on the structure of eyelashes enhancing agents market, and delivers a competition dashboard of key players identified and profiled in the report. A company share analysis and production footprint matrix covering each and every market player has been offered, and the occupancy of these players has been methodically represented with the aid of an intensity map.
Chapter 13 – Company Profiles
Key players operating in the eyelashes enhancing agents market include Estee Lauder, Allergan Plc, L'Oréal S.A., Skin Research Laboratories, Grande Cosmetics, LLC, Athena Cosmetics Inc. (RevitaLash), and Rodan & Fields.
Need an Exclusive Report for your Unique Requirement?
- Our Clients -
- Evaluate How Fact.MR's Report Can Help. -
Is the market research conducted by Fact.MR?
Yes, the report has been compiled by expert analysts of Fact.MR, through a combination of primary and secondary research. To know more about how the research was conducted, you can speak to a research analyst.
What research methodology is followed by Fact.MR?
Fact.MR follows a methodology that encompasses the demand-side assessment of the market, and triangulates the same through a supply-side analysis. This methodology is based on the use of standard market structure, methods, and definitions.
What are the sources of secondary research?
Fact.MR conducts extensive secondary research through proprietary databases, paid databases, and information available in the public domain. We refer to industry associations, company press releases, annual reports, investor presentations, and research papers. More information about desk research is available upon request.
Who are the respondents for primary research?
Fact.MR speaks to stakeholders across the spectrum, including C-level executives, distributors, product manufacturers, and industry experts. For a full list of primary respondents, please reach out to us.
Is a sample of this report available for evaluation?
Yes, you can request a sample, and it will be sent to you through an email.