Feb 04, 2020
Rapid Digitalization Helps Trace Moisture Generator Market to Capture Higher Revenue, Says Fact.MR
by Team Fact.MR
Electronics and telecommunication industry is undergoing a huge disruption triggering a digital revolution globally. Due to rapid digitalization, there has been gigantic upsurge in the demand for semiconductors which are the backbone of microelectronics technology. Sharp surge in revenues by the semiconductor industry in recent years supports growth of the trace moisture generator market which is used for the calibration of the trace moisture sensing elements in the semiconductor manufacturing process. With continuous advancements in the product, the trace moisture generator market is projected to grow at CAGR 4% over the forecast period (2019 - 2029).
Trace moisture generator market is highly competitive with key players focusing on the innovations in order to avail predominant position in the market. Manufacturers have introduced trace moisture generators which can generate moisture at levels as traceable as 40 parts per billion.
Key Takeaways of the Trace Moisture Generator Market
The following are excerpts from Fact.MR’s exhaustive compiled study on the trace moisture generator market:
- Close to 9/10th of the revenue generated in the global trace moisture generator market will be accumulated by stationary trace moisture generators. At the same time, portable trace moisture generator product segment will grow 1.2X more than stationary trace moisture generators
- Microelectronics and R&D labs end use will account for an equal share and will collectively cover 2/5th of the revenue pie of the global trace moisture generator market by the end of the forecast period (2019 – 2029).
- Pharmaceutical & medical gas and chemical industry end use is projected to show notable growth during the forecast period to be valued at US$ 1 million owing to rapid introduction of drugs & specialty chemicals to meet future demands.
- Europe will become the market leader and will account for more than 1/3rd of the total revenue of global trace moisture generator market by the end of forecast period.
- Asia Pacific will show resilient growth through 2029 and is likely to cover largest revenue share by the end of forecast period.
“Global trace moisture generator market will create enormous opportunities, as prominent players in the industry are focusing on innovative approaches which cater to increasing demand from end use sectors.” Says the Fact.MR analyst.
Prominent Players Focus on Innovation for Sustained Growth
The demand of trace moisture generators capable of generating moisture up to levels as low as nmol/mol (ppb) is growing significantly owing to increased demand of end use industry applications. Manufacturers have strengthened their research & development base in order to deliver solutions as per the requirements of their customers. For instance, market leader Kin-Tek Analytical Inc. introduced a portable trace moisture generator (Span Pac H2O System) which can generate moisture at very low levels such as 10 parts per billion. At the same time, InstruQuest Inc. introduced a trace moisture generator (HumiSys LDP) which can operate at temperature dew point as low as -90oC.
More Valuable Insights on the Trace Moisture Generator Market:
Fact.MR, in its new offering, presents an unbiased analysis of the global trace moisture generator market, presenting historical demand data (2013-2018) and forecast statistics for the period of 2019-2029. The study divulges essential insights on the hemp based products market on the basis of products and application across six major regions.
To Get more insights on trace moisture generator market, visit- https://www.factmr.com/report/4502/trace-moisture-generator-market
About the Industrial Goods Division at Fact.MR
Expert analysis, actionable insights, and strategic recommendations of the highly seasoned industrial team at Fact.MR helps clients from across the globe with their unique business intelligence needs. With a repertoire of over thousand reports and 1 million plus data points, the team has analyzed industrial goods industry across 50+ countries for over a decade. The team provides unmatched end-to-end research and consulting services. Reach out to explore how we can help.