Rising health concerned consumers to drive global trait-enhanced oils market
Like several other vegetable oils, trait-enhanced oils segment has gained enormous opportunities in the global oil industry. Trait-enhanced oils found their position in the global market as a potential replacement for high-fat oils. Trait-enhanced oils offer various health benefits along with improved functionality to meet the consumers’ needs in the market. According to survey analysis, over 45% of consumers believe that they have to follow an effective diet strategy to improve their overall health while choosing “good fats”. The global market for trait-enhanced oils is expected to create a better workplace environment for manufacturers to improve their performance and to save extra operational costs. The global market for trait-enhanced oils is a house of several key manufacturers with their local and global market presence. Manufacturers engaged in trait-enhanced oils market offer their products through long chain of distributors and suppliers.
Global trait-enhanced oils market is projected to witness higher single-digit growth during the foretell period
The global market for trait-enhanced oils across the developed, as well as emerging economies, is anticipated to gain huge traction over the forecast period due to the rising demand for high oleic oils. The global trait-enhanced oils market is projected to record a higher single-digit compound annual growth rate throughout the forecast years from 2019 – 2027 owing to several transformations in oil industry. The global market for trait-enhanced oil is expected to be dominated by North America in 2019 followed by Europe and Asian countries. This is expected to remain the frontrunner in the global trait-enhanced oils market by the end of forecast period despite witnessing some decrement in the market share due to increasing manufacturing facilities and commercialization of products in other emerging regions, such as Latin America and the Middle East & Africa.
Transforming global vegetable oil industry to create lucrative opportunities in global market
The global trait-enhanced oils market is likely to register strong growth rate during foretell period due to the transforming food industry. Some of the market dynamic factors include changing diet pattern of consumers, rising health awareness, improving functionality of oils and increasing number of oil processing industries in emerging economies. These are the market drivers, who are directly or indirectly impacting the growth of global trait-enhanced oils market across the regions. An increasing number of new entrants in the market is anticipated to create a plethora of market opportunities, which is expected to increase overall sales of trait-enhanced oils in the near future. However, lack of consumer health awareness and low commercialization in some of the countries is estimated to restrain the growth of the global trait-enhanced oils market during the forecast period.
Rising demand for high oleic soybean oil is expected to boost the growth of trait-enhanced oils market
The trait-enhanced oils market can be segmented on fatty acid type, source, nature, application and primary function. On the basis of fatty acid type, trait-enhanced oils market can be categorized into mid oleic acid, high oleic acid and high stearic acid. On the basis of source, the trait-enhanced oils market can be segmented into canola, sunflower, soybean and other sources. On the basis of nature, the trait-enhanced oils market can be segmented into organic and conventional. On the basis of application, trait-enhanced oils market can be categorized into baking, frying, confectionary and snacks and other applications. On the basis of primary function, the trait-enhanced oils market can be segmented into oxidative stability, operational efficiency, lower saturation fat, lower overall fat and others. Geographically, the global market for trait-enhanced oils can be segmented into seven regions, namely North America, Latin America, Europe, East Asia, South Asia, Oceania, and Middle East & Africa.
Key oil processors to remain frontrunners in global trait-enhanced oils market throughout the forecast period
The market structure of global trait-enhanced oils is highly consolidated in nature, dominated by few global players. Some of the frontrunner in the global trait-enhanced oils market including DuPont, ADM Company, Perdue Agribusiness (a subsidiary of Perdue Farms) and other prominent players in trait-enhanced oils market.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the trait-enhanced oils market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to trait-enhanced oils market segments such as geographies, fatty acid type, source, nature, application, and primary function.
The Trait-Enhanced Oils market report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Trait-Enhanced Oils Market Segments
- Trait-Enhanced Oils Market Dynamics
- Trait-Enhanced Oils Market Size
- Supply & Demand of Trait-Enhanced Oils
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis for Trait-Enhanced Oils Market includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Peru, Rest of Latin America)
- Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain, BENELUX, Nordics, Eastern Europe, Rest of Europe)
- East Asia (Japan, China, South Korea)
- South Asia (India, Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, Rest of South Asia)
- Oceania (Australia, New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, South Africa, Turkey, Iran, Israel, Rest of MEA)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments of trait-enhanced oils. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the trait-enhanced oils industry
- In-depth market segmentation of Trait-Enhanced Oils.
- Historical, current and projected market size of trait-enhanced oils in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
NOTE - All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of the company.
Benefits of Becoming a Fact.MR Client
- Access to our global market coverage
- Periodic updates on your sector
- Exclusive discounts and offers
- Greater flexibility for customization
- Quick-research assistance for ad-hoc needs
- Access to credible insights Fact.MR analyst interactions
- Access to Fact.MR tools and research to fuel strategy development