5 Key Insights on Cream and Soft Cheese Market
Published : 08 Aug 2017 Industry: Food & Beverage
The global cream and soft cheese market is influenced by factors which have an impact on the growth of the overall market. The factors such as growth in the consumption and nutritional value drive the global market. The cram and soft cheese have been consumed on a large scale since past several decades owing to its health benefits; it is a rich source of proteins. Europe region is the most lucrative region for the cream and soft cheese market and has a higher market attractiveness, followed by APEJ region which shows a higher growth rate during the period of forecast of 2017 to 2022.
The global cream and soft cheese market is poised to reflect a value more than US$ 15,600 Mn by the end of 2022 and is anticipated to grow at a steady CAGR during the forecasted period of 2017 to 2022.
5 Forecast Highlights on Global Cream and Soft Cheese Market
- The online retail segment by sales channel reflects a higher growth rate to register a CAGR of 3.6% during the forecast period of 2017 to 2022. The convenience store segment, in the meanwhile, shows a sluggish growth rate and a low market share as well. Wholesale/distributor/direct segment is anticipated to grow at a steady pace, yet portrays a high market share
- Europe region shows more market attractiveness among other regions, and dominates the global market in terms of value, growing at a steady pace to reflect a CAGR of 2.3%. It is considered as the most lucrative region, and consumption wise as well as production wise it reflects dominance. However, the Asia-Pacific excluding Japan (APEJ) region is expected to grow at a higher pace than Europe region, and could take first place in terms of revenue share by the end of 2022
- Cubes segment by product form shows higher market share, thereby dominating the global cream and soft cheese market. The blocks and spread segments by product form show similar growth rates during the period of forecast. The spray segment shows a sluggish growth rate during the forecast period and a loss in BPS as well
- F&B processing segment by application reflects a higher growth rate and is poised to register a CAGR of 3.2% during the forecast period of 2017 to 2022. It also enjoys a higher market share as of 2017 and this value is expected to rise I the near future owing to its higher growth rate. The HoReCa (Hotels, Restaurants and Café) segment is anticipated to grow at a slow rate as compared to F&B processing segment during the forecast period and also experiences a loss in the BPS. The household segment registers a slowest growth rate among the application segments and a loss in the BPS by the end of 2022.
- Cattle milk segment by source shows a higher growth rate as compared to other segments and is poised to reflect a CAGR of 2.9%. it shows a moderate market share by revenue and a gain in the BPS by the end of 2022. The goat milk segment shows a higher market share but a sluggish growth rate during the period of forecast
The report has also profiled leading players in the global market for cream and soft cheese, which would remain active through 2022. These include companies like Savencia SA, Sargento Foods Inc., Koninklijke FrieslandCampina N.V., Mondelez International, Inc., Gujarat Cooperative Milk Marketing Federation Ltd., Groupe Lactalis S.A, Fonterra Co-operative Group Limited, Almarai - Joint Stock Company, Arla Foods amba and Associated Milk Producers, Inc.