Over 40% Dental Digital X-ray Demand Stimulated by Cosmetic Dentistry: Fact.MR Study
Published : 02 Jul 2021 Industry: Healthcare
Fact.MR – a market research and competitive intelligence provider, projects the global dental digital X-ray market to have a positive outlook, expanding at a CAGR of above 8% across the 2021-2031 forecast period. Periodontal diseases are considered a public health concern with a rise in their prevalence among adolescents as well as adults. Growth is majorly fueled by extensive application in dental treatment procedures.
As per the World Health Organization, dental caries prevalence is a major public health concern globally. Over the past half-decade, dental caries ranked first for permanent tooth decay, comprising 2.3 billion people, and 12th for deciduous teeth, equivalent to 560 million children. Advanced dental imaging systems such as dental digital X-rays are required to diagnose and plan the treatment for dental disorders.
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- Global dental digital X-ray market to top US$ 6 Bn by 2031.
- Intraoral products are projected to reach around US$ 2 Bn by 2031.
- Hybrid X-rays to record 6% CAGR during the forecast period of 2021- 2031.
- China is forecast to reach a projected market size of around US$ 1.5 Bn by 2031.
- The market in Latin America is projected to expand at over 7% CAGR.
- India, Australia, and South Korea to collectively reach a valuation of nearly US$ 660 Mn by 2031.
“Augmenting preference for dental digital X-ray for treatment of various oral diseases and dental disorders is projected to boost market market in the years to come,” says a Fact.MR analyst.
Product launch and product approval strategies are commonly adopted by companies to expand their footprint and product portfolio worldwide, and meet growing demand. Players manufacturing dental X-ray products adopt the strategy of expansion to enlarge their customer base, which permits them to maintain their brand name globally.
- In 2019, Air Techniques launched an imaging system; this new system is capable of providing 2D and 3D images in combination with the VisionX software, and is manufactured in Germany. ProVecta 3D Prime facilitates practitioners with a safe, 3D X-ray diagnosis for efficient treatment and diagnostic services. This device can verify implant, root or jaw fractures, hyperplasia, or dysplasia needs.
In 2021, due to rising competition in the market, companies are adopting various policies such as strategic alliances, forward & backward integration, new product development, and mergers & acquisitions in order to sustain in the global market for dental digital X-ray.
More Insights Available
Fact.MR, in its new offering, presents an unbiased analysis of the dental digital X-ray market, presenting historical demand data (2016-2020) and forecast statistics for the period of 2021-2031.
The study divulges essential insights on the market on the basis of type (intraoral, extraoral, and hybrid), application (diagnostics, therapeutics, cosmetics, and forensics), and end user (dental hospitals & clinics, dental academic and research institutes, and forensic laboratories), across seven major regions of the world (North America, Latin America, Europe, East Asia, South Asia, Oceania, and the Middle East & Africa).
Fact.MR’s Domain Knowledge on Healthcare
Our healthcare consulting team guides organizations at each step of their business strategy by helping you understand how the latest influencers account for operational and strategic transformation in the healthcare sector. Our expertise in recognizing the challenges and trends impacting the global healthcare industry provides indispensable insights and support - encasing a strategic perspective that helps you identify critical issues and devise appropriate solutions.
For more information, refer to our market research report or contact the PR author.
Shambhu Nath Jha
Sr. Consultant - Healthcare