Sep 25, 2017
5 Key Insights on Beauty Oils Market for Forecast Period 2017-2022
by Team Fact.MR
Power packed with vitamins and antioxidants, beauty oils offer various benefits for skin and hair. These oils are also being used to fight acne, condition hair and strengthen nails. Beauty oils are especially being used to fight various signs of aging including wrinkles, dullness, etc. Beauty oil manufacturers are focusing on extracting oil via the cold pressed method. These oils are known as cold pressed oils, cold pressing is a way of extracting oil, where organically grown nuts, seeds and fruits are pressed at a cool temperature, and hence, the quality is far more superior in terms of nutrients, antioxidants, flavor, and texture. Manufacturers are also venturing into green cosmetics to provide bio-based products by producing oils using plants such as coconut, soybean, palm, etc. Customizable beauty oil is one of the emerging concepts, these oils are exclusively made for customers to treat specific skin and hair problems. Manufacturers are also looking for product innovation with investment in research on innovative ingredients to produce beauty oils helpful in skin care and hair fall treatment.
According to the latest report by Fact.MR, the global beauty oils market is expected to experience steady growth. The market is projected to increase to 5.8% CAGR during 2017-2022. Owing to the increasing number of customers becoming more aware of their skincare choices, beauty oils are gaining popularity by becoming the part of a daily beauty routine. Manufacturers of beauty oils are also moving towards producing natural and organic oils for skin, hair and even nails.
5 Forecast Highlights on Global Beauty Oils Market
- Asia-Pacific Excluding Japan (APEJ) is expected to dominate the global beauty oils market. APEJ beauty oils market is anticipated to experience robust growth during the forecast period, 2017-2022. Product innovation with the availability of various natural ingredients such as flowers, herbs, and plants on Asian lands is one of the factors driving the growth of beauty oils market in APEJ.
- North America beauty oils market is projected to witness above-average growth during 2017-2022. The beauty oils market in North America is estimated to surpass US$ 1,000 million revenues by the end of 2022.
- Orange beauty oil is expected to be one of the highly preferred beauty oil products. Witnessing an impressive growth, orange beauty oil is projected to create an incremental opportunity of over US$ 300 million between 2017 and 2022. Meanwhile, lemon & lime beauty oil is also expected to show steady growth throughout the forecast period.
- Beauty oils in hair products industry will witness strong growth during the forecast period. Beauty oils in hair products are projected to bring in nearly US$ 2,800 million revenues towards the end of 2022. Although skin care products industry is expected to emerge as the second largest user of beauty oils.
- Compared to various sales channels for beauty oils, modern trade is expected to emerge as one of the largest sales channels. Experiencing a steady growth during the forecast period, modern trade is projected to account for nearly two-fifth of the revenue share by the end of 2017.
The report has also profiled leading players in the global market for beauty oils, which will remain active through 2022. These include companies such as L'Oréal S.A., Beiersdorf Aktiengesellschaft, The Estée Lauder Companies Inc., Shiseido Company, Limited, Burberry Group plc, Symrise AG, Givaudan SA, and Grupo Clarín S.A.